To provide the highest quality of care in an outpatient treatment setting in Orange County, NY for those individuals and their family/significant others who have been afflicted with the disease of addiction. We believe that recovery from chemical dependency requires a holistic approach which incorporated emotional, spiritual and physical treatment components in a supportive therapeutic environment.
- Outpatient & Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Psychiatric Assessment & Psychiatric Follow Up
- Initial Chemical Dependency Assessment
- Group Therapy (Specialty groups include: dual diagnosed, women’s issues, criminal justice, anger management, domestic violence, parenting, and relapse prevention).
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Narcan Training
- Vivitrol Medication
- Tobacco Cessation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- DWI Screenings
- Random Urine Testing
- Case Management